PinoyGamerz
Join Us And Be part of This Community
PinoyGamerz
Join Us And Be part of This Community
PinoyGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinoyGamerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
apply for staff please Read It
new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:58 pm by -[PG]-HitMan
Name: shan
Last Name: cudo
Address: Pasay City ProTacio st 667

My Email: zsero_13@yahpp/cp,

Why do you decided to be a mod: I Decided To Be a mod because i want to help someone!.

Is this your First time to be a mod or not: No, its now my first time. because i am the MODERATOR In (pinoygamerz.net)
what moderator role do you want: The admin will Decide in this answer.

My Site Is

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
About Keylogger
new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 am by -[PG]-Gamespy

• Any one caught using and posting thread w/ keylogger will result to banned

Regards
[PG] Admin

new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And 700768 new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And 700768

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Begging/Selling/Buying Hacks is NOT ALLOWED
new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:28 pm by -[PG]-Gamespy
Begging, selling, buying hacks is NOT allowed in GzP. You will get an infraction for either spamming or begging for hacks.

Post in the correct section, use the search function before you post and remember to read the RULES!

Basketball Basketball new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And 700768

Comments: 1
About Our Attachment System
new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:11 pm by -[PG]-Gamespy
OUr Attachment System Is not Yet Available!!

Im Trying To fix On It!!

Please Bear W/ Us

[PG] Admin

Closed lol!

UPDATE:

You Can Now Use Zip File Extension

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
-[PG]-Gamespy
new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_vote_lcapnew advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_voting_barnew advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_vote_rcap 
marisken14344
new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_vote_lcapnew advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_voting_barnew advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_vote_rcap 
-[PG]-HitMan
rhettjevon
bambam.bejo
marisken
Paking.Name
chriztianhwnd0
EndLess
richdurango21
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011 ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying. 1. Open Sf And

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

marisken14344

new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And _
PostSubject: new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011 ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying. 1. Open Sf And   new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 pm

+ new wallhack advance 2011

----
-
First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS.
I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED.
This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.

1. Open Sf And Log in your account but dont press GAME START.
2. Open the Injector (AirDrop) i prefer it cause its clean and no false positive detection. and browse the dll. Be Sure that you type only specialforce on the top of the dll just like this and Check close after Injection.

4.Press GameStart and wait for the Game Guard to Pop Out and Click the program (Scope). Then another screen will pop out saying the Screen Size of your desktop Just Click [x]Scope and On The Upper Left Side of the Screen will blurr showing the center of your screen in zoom mode.Just Ignore it
5. Expect that loading of the game will take long just wait and be patient.
6. If you successfully in lobby you will see the Unpatch Gaming Logo on top of your screen but dont CELEBRATE yet.i prefer to standby at least 3mins to avoid lag.
7.When you enter the game on first time it will take long to join the game just be patient in waiting and if its successful then CONGRATULATIONs. you have bypass the SF GG.

BUG: Sometimes The loading screen while joining game Stuck ups.
Somtimes on the 1st part while injecting it gets error just to it again its a repeating process.

Description:
PATIENCE its better if i tut it in video but my shop has a limit download speed and it will take hours to upload it.

NOTICE: If you want to close the Scope just right click it in the lower right of your screen and click exit.

Run Exact Amount of scope the is fit with your PC.. From 1-6 I Advice not to use GAMEBOOSTERS.

To Much Scope Can Make The Hack Dont Work And Less Scope Can Be Detected Easily.

install gamebooster then gamebooster on then click all apli to shutdown temporary programs
then click game defrag then find game directory ex.(specialforce)

then defrag all then system tweaks then click top performance then dont reboot
when u see gamebox ilagay mo dun ung shortcut ung specialforce then launch the specialforce

if you notice you are log in the game, go back to the lobby.. Then do this, If you bypass about (1 scope), double click mo yong scope (1scope) again and do not press ok. Exit mo yong na bypass mo na scope. . And your done... Now your ready to play... Happy Cheating.. 68 lang ka tao ang pwede kumoha n2 tapos close ko n2 kaya bilisan nyu baka mag sisi kayu..

download link=http://www.mediafire.com/?lm8ck2lscn1lfcphttp://www.mediafire.com/?lm8ck2lscn1lfcp
Back to top Go down

progamer12

new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And _
PostSubject: Re: new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011 ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying. 1. Open Sf And   new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011  ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying.  1. Open Sf And I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 am

deleted file men
Back to top Go down

new advance wallhack 2011+ new wallhack advance 2011 ---- - First i have to tell you the bypass is not 100% working to all HACKS. I dont know why cause this method sometimes gets DETECTED. This are the Steps. Be Careful to what im saying. 1. Open Sf And

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PinoyGamerz :: FPS games :: Special Force PH-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com